OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched the Malayalam movie Iratta. And I am speechless. The ending was unpredictable. After finishing it, I just sat there a wondered what did I just watch. 🤐
How do they even come up with such stories?
(8/10)

Watched the Malayalam movie Iratta. And I am speechless. The ending was unpredictable. After finishing it, I just sat there a wondered what did I just watch. 🤐
(8/10)
Mollywood known for brilliant writers and scripts. One of the underrated film making industry. Hope in coming years they films gets wider release in worldwide.

Coming back to iratta, I was thinking why did they showed George character as identical twins, and the climax answered my question in disturbing manner.

Jehanabad was a perfect watch. IMO they didn't need a sequel. They could've ended this with couple of more episodes. The teaser for next season has made it very predictable.

(8/10)
Similar concept was in Korean movie "Oldboy" (2003)... remade in hollywood too....it was own daughter in that one

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching Rana Naidu.It's not at all bad as has been made out in social media.However,there is hardly any dialogue without cuss or sexual references.

Similar concept was in Korean movie "Oldboy" (2003)... remade in hollywood too....it was own daughter in that one
Yeah. That's what came to my mind as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched Rana Naidu. Overall it was pretty decent and entertaining. But it was stretched too long in my opinion. They could've easily ended it in 7-8 episodes instead. But they decided to stretch it to 10 episodes by introducing useless subplots which don't really lead to anywhere.
If you have 9-10 hours to spare, then you can go ahead and watch it.
(7.5/10)

Also watched The Glory. It is very brutal and disturbing to watch in the first half. But it all pays off once the main lead starts taking her revenge in a nicely planned manner. Super satisfying.
(10/10)

YOU - Season 4
was also good. The twist in the 2nd half was unpredictable. I thought maybe after 3 seasons it will finally become stale, but I breezed though the season.
(8/10)

Jehanabad was a perfect watch. IMO they didn't need a sequel. They could've ended this with couple of more episodes. The teaser for next season has made it very predictable.
Can it be watched with family?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock