OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched An Action Hero on Netflix and Black Panther:Wakanda Forever on Hotstar recently.Contrary to the Box office fate of the movies i found An Action Hero pretty good and engaging but i think Ayushmann Khurana lacks the Star power to pull such types of films especially in mass centres.His movies are too dependent on the the metro movie goers to pull off.
An Action Hero is not a quite good one same old fight ayushman suits on comedy and romance

Saw Pathaan today and what a let down. The potential this film had with the budget and the star cast all went down the drain. Honestly I didn't expect SRK to do such a film, considering the choices he made in past but I get it, Pathaan was comeback and with a grand scale, too good to miss.
The Good:
As always SRK delivered, some bent scenes herenthere but he did what was needed. Deepika was surprisingly good and John was hit and a miss but damn did he got a banger of a bgm.
Speaking of bgm, it had really good soundtrack which was utilized good enough. I was really impressed.
The Okay:
Goddamn the editing was such a let down during hand combat sequences, they were so heavily edited like there are several cuts in just 2 seconds, which really sucks at providing the inclusiveness and the dynamic needed to follow the characters and their actions. Ek The Tiger had similar sequences but they were edited good which made them fun to watch. Otherwise its okay, nothing too problematic.
Cinematography, I don't know if you guys noticed the glossiness of the film during scenes which were shot inside the cities like Dubai, Paris. Like the screen was just shinning, it was too polished. Most probably its a me problem but I like well shot scenes which are presented nicely not in a glossy manner. Otherwise the scenes during Afghan and Frozen lake were well shot.
Direction was good enough it steered the film. Probably the only reason second was interesting.
The Bad:
The story and the screenplay. I don't even want to talk about it. Horrible. If they had put half the effort in writing a good story rather than making it look cool, I might have ended in my top ten of the year!
ENOUGH.

After the super-entertaining Taaza Khabar, now Hotstar is back with their usual torture sessions. This time known as The Night Manager. 😵‍💫😵😖
TBH i didn't even liked Taza Khabar.Most of the Hindi webseries from Hotstar have been big big letdown.Aar Ya Par,Karmyudh etc have been ridiculously bad.Hotstar needs to fire the people responsible for funding these shows.

Again this is a remake of Tom Hiddleston's series.
Both the shows are adaptation of the British Novel The Night Manager by John le Carré. While Tom Hiddleston's one is a 10, the Indian one comes in negative.

TBH i didn't even liked Taza Khabar.Most of the Hindi webseries from Hotstar have been big big letdown.Aar Ya Par,Karmyudh etc have been ridiculously bad.Hotstar needs to fire the people responsible for funding these shows.
Everytime I think maybe this time they have put out a good show. But it's the same disappointment again and again.
But honestly, I enjoyed Taaza Khabar. The storyline was nothing new, but it was entertaining. Also, you can finish it in less than 2 hour.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock