OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

9DnmdzU.jpg
LOL.. For some bizarre reason they chose to change the whole villian track ie., Mojo character making it a comical track which is a drag compared to Theaterical version which goes through fast enough... That made the movie even slower than it was initially...

Anyway, the screenplay is drab unless you connect with the characters... Not really a great one especially when it's coming from Sukumar. It's an half decent effort probably derailed Coz of Sukumar's work on Pushpa.

Last edited:
Finished watching Class, Indian adaptation of the Spanish show Elite. I haven't seen the original show but people are saying its follows the story similar enough. From my perspective, the shows is really well made, like on the technical department they have nailed it. The script is above but what holds the interest is the direction, just amazing! I mean I was interested to check it out but I was hooked, just because of the amazing direction. Acting was superb (sometimes not), so was the music and cinematography. Enjoyed it. (3.5/5). PS: watch the trailer first.

Last edited:
I watched Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhen. It started well. Plot twist keeps you engaging. Ending totally sucked. Just like ever other typical Netflix cliffhanger like Sacred Games and Leila. This is the difference between Prime Video and a Netflix show.

Meanwhile what the hell keeps happening in Bihar? I started Jehanabad. This is also another crime show based off real incident. This is like third or forth show I am watching that is based on crime based real life incident from Bihar.

Watched An Action Hero on Netflix and Black Panther:Wakanda Forever on Hotstar recently.Contrary to the Box office fate of the movies i found An Action Hero pretty good and engaging but i think Ayushmann Khurana lacks the Star power to pull such types of films especially in mass centres.His movies are too dependent on the the metro movie goers to pull off.
Black Panther on the other hand despite its massive box office success appeared nothing special to me.The makers rightly paid tribute to Late Chadwick Boseman through the movie and may be the emotional connect of the fans with the movie franchise might have helped it in becoming a massive success.It remains to be seen if Marvel will make a 3rd part of the Black Panther franchise.

Meanwhile what the hell keeps happening in Bihar? I started Jehanabad. This is also another crime show based off real incident. This is like third or forth show I am watching that is based on crime based real life incident from Bihar.
Every small town in Northern India has a crime story associated with it.

Thunivu is such a bad movie! 😖
Don't even think about watching it. Won't even recommend it to my enemies.
And what's up with Ajith Kumar's Hindi dubbing artist? They keep changing it in every movie. Besides that, the dubbing is top notch. Goldmines finally seem like putting some effort into it after a long while.

Thunivu is such a bad movie! 😖
Don't even think about watching it. Won't even recommend it to my enemies.
And what's up with Ajith Kumar's Hindi dubbing artist? They keep changing it in every movie. Besides that, the dubbing is top notch. Goldmines finally seem like putting some effort into it after a long while.
Most of these movies are centred around Hero worship and there is no place for a sensible story.Bollywood too wants to return to those golden old days where cinema watchers used to go to cinemas for their Hero not the story.

I watched the first four episodes of the Farzi web series and I have to say, the writing is nothing short of brilliant. The writing is on par with the The Family Man, with a touch of similarity in certain aspects and there is a even crossovers between the two series, which suggests that both shows exist in the same "Raj & DK universe." Farzi also draws inspiration from the hit show Breaking Bad, adding another layer of excitement to an already intriguing plot. The blend of these elements creates a captivating and intriguing viewing experience, making it a must-watch for fans of crime dramas and thrilling suspense stories. So far, the series has been an incredibly interesting watch and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next episode.

I watched the first four episodes of the Farzi web series and I have to say, the writing is nothing short of brilliant. The writing is on par with the The Family Man, with a touch of similarity in certain aspects and there is a even crossovers between the two series, which suggests that both shows exist in the same "Raj & DK universe." Farzi also draws inspiration from the hit show Breaking Bad, adding another layer of excitement to an already intriguing plot. The blend of these elements creates a captivating and intriguing viewing experience, making it a must-watch for fans of crime dramas and thrilling suspense stories. So far, the series has been an incredibly interesting watch and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next episode.
Can I watch it with my family?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock