OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Well there are different ways of looking at it.Just because the lead actor indulges in borderline molestation doesn't mean he is promoting it.
Yeah, sure. Like in other movies where actress is stalked and almost assualted while romantic music is used as BGM.

Finally saw The Menu, waited so long for this one! Such an incredible film from start to the finish, the dark humour was cooked to perfection I had so much fun watching it. Plus the acting and direction was amazing, score and cinematography were also good. Great watch (4.5/5)
PS: Watch in quiet room or with headphones.

Watched Phone Bhoot yesterday.Another brainless silly horror comedy which firmed my belief that films are getting made on contract with the producers and directors not even watching the end product to see if they have made a good movie.Siddhant Chaturvedi is a genuinely good actor who looks out of place doing a slapstick comedy.Katrina as usual is for visual appeal.

Jokes on us for watching such kind of movies. I have totally stopped watching cringe movies knowing these have become wastage of time. Bollywood has given us bomb after bomb when it comes to comedy. I wonder what Amazon gains from acquiring such stupid movies. Reduce Prime to ₹999 and give us worthy content to watch again. Stop acquiring overpriced bollywood movies.

Jokes on us for watching such kind of movies. I have totally stopped watching cringe movies knowing these have become wastage of time. Bollywood has given us bomb after bomb when it comes to comedy. I wonder what Amazon gains from acquiring such stupid movies. Reduce Prime to ₹999 and give us worthy content to watch again. Stop acquiring overpriced bollywood movies.
I know many people who subscribe to OTT platforms just for watching new movies whether Bollywood or other languages.Anyway the OTT platforms have to acquire these movies no matter how bad they are because it compensates for not releasing originals.Prime doesn't have anything else of note lined up this month so they rely on movies like Phone Bhoot and Thank God for grabbing/retaining some subscribers.

Here's the list of worst to good from what I watched in last few days.
Kantara
Phone Bhoot
Karnasubarner Guptodhon - Bengali
Ram Setu
Werewolf by Night
Kishmish - Bengali
Thank God
GOTG Holiday Special
Freddy
Yashoda
Eken Babu Ebar Kolkatay - Bengali
Govinda Naam Mera
Sita Ramam (I was late)
Vadhandhi
Drishyam 2

Completed watching Yeh Kaali kaali Ankhein yesterday and I'm quite surprised at how good this show actually is. I didn't had any idea going into it but thoroughly enjoyed it. The dark humor was good in this one. The acting is good but the biggest plus point is direction and cinematography which were an absolute delight to see. (4.5/5)

Completed watching Yeh Kaali kaali Ankhein yesterday and I'm quite surprised at how good this show actually is. I didn't had any idea going into it but thoroughly enjoyed it. The dark humor was good in this one. The acting is good but the biggest plus point is direction and cinematography which were an absolute delight to see. (4.5/5)
It was quite good but the problem is, it kills interest while waiting so long for 2nd season.

Watched hit the second case after half hour feel bored main actor is just so much serious on his acting yes physique wise he is more suitable for police Job but rajkumar rao the humour portion he give just was on another level

Noted : rajkumar Rao done quite well in part 1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock