OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Binge watched Khakee: The Bihar Chapter. I gotta ask Neeraj Pandey. What was the rush? Everything started and ended so quicky. Character development was just flawed. Was expecting a series This turned to be an unedited movie. There is a similar series called Rangbaaz on Zee5. Despite not being worth Netflix's budget. It offers both insight and entertainment. Still a good series for an one time watch.
Rangbaaz is a good show BTW I'm recommending you to watch Dhoop Ki Deewar It's one of the outstanding show but an underrated Zee5 original Web series and skip the 3rd angle part from the show. Sajal, Ahad and Samiya did great job in that show

Binge watched Khakee: The Bihar Chapter. I gotta ask Neeraj Pandey. What was the rush? Everything started and ended so quicky. Character development was just flawed. Was expecting a series This turned to be an unedited movie. There is a similar series called Rangbaaz on Zee5. Despite not being worth Netflix's budget. It offers both insight and entertainment. Still a good series for an one time watch.
Rangbaaz was 90% fiction and 10% based on actual incidents.Khakee on the other hand builds up Chandan Mahto too much but it is still mostly based on facts.Moreover,Khakee is based on book so creative liberty isn’t too much.

Rangbaaz was 90% fiction and 10% based on actual incidents.Khakee on the other hand builds up Chandan Mahto too much but it is still mostly based on facts.Moreover,Khakee is based on book so creative liberty isn’t too much.
Build him? He became a bigshot way too soon in the series.

Finally watched Kantara yesterday night.It is beautifully made film which is unapologetic and remains true to its root.I can't think of a Hindi movie made in current world where the main hero would indulge in eve teasing bordering on molestation,has double meaning dialogues.But yes,this movie shows the characters without a care for these things.The story in itself is primitive but the way it has been made,the characterization,the surroundings is gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock