OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Masoom on Hotstar.Massive disappointment after a good buildup initially.I ended up regretting my decision to watch the series.Only saving grace is that episodes are hardly 30 mins long.

Just finished Hotstar Specials Shoorveer, it was good and entertaining. Nothing like a high octane scenes or a suspense, gives you Top Gun Vibes and we have a Maverick too here. I felt this was more focused on the Air Force, they could have explored more of Navy and Army as well. Probably in the next season at least.
Gv1RIqu.jpg

Watched "The Terminal List" on Amazon Prime.Nothing special.Chris Pratt is there to add Star power.Story is too predictable.At times i felt if i was watching "Shooter ".

Till now, there’re 7 MCU TV series aired on Disney+. You’ll find multiple reviews, ratings and rankings everywhere. I’m not reviewing any of them but providing my personal ratings and rankings along with IMDB ratings.
Rank, Series name, my ratings, IMDB ratings
7. Moon Knight - 5.5/7.4
6. Ms. Marvel - 6/6.2
5. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - 6.5/7.2
4. What If - 7/7.4
3. WandaVision - 8/7.9
2. Hawkeye - 8.2/7.5
1. Loki - 9.5/8.2

Bheeshma Parvam - Strictly average. Though the story is interesting , screenplay is quite draggy and hotch potch . The family drama is good but slow motion for action sequences were.not required. Also climax was too fast . They could have given some time to end the movie well but here it seems like thery were in a hurry to finish it up ASAP . Overall skip it

Currently watching Jurassic World Dominion. Such a bad movie my god, a few scene here and their and rest of it is why-did-they-made-it-?

Is it available on OTT ?
Available for rent internationally. But not yet in India.

Watch Jurassic World Dominion | Prime Video

Currently watching Jurassic World Dominion. Such a bad movie my god, a few scene here and their and rest of it is why-did-they-made-it-?
Before this movie i thought JP 3 is the worst in the entire JP saga but after i watched this film JP 3 thousand times better than this trash .. There's a fight Between grasshopper & Dinosaurs to take a lead role of this movie 🤣😡

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock