OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Noboday is talking about the film Gangubhai Khatiawadi but it is a good and watchable film. It is Alia Bhat and Bhansali all the way. Bhansali excelled as a Director and Composer.

Halfway through Avrodh ssn. 2.Looks good partly due to the fact that it is not based on a known story unlike the 1st part.The acting so far has been good,direction sleek and it hasn't bored me even a bit so far.
Are headphones required?

Halfway through Avrodh ssn. 2.Looks good partly due to the fact that it is not based on a known story unlike the 1st part.The acting so far has been good,direction sleek and it hasn't bored me even a bit so far.
Finished the ssn.It is good for most parts but loses little bit of steam towards the finish line.
Detractors of Modi ji won't like the series 1 bit :D

Watching Ms. Marvel right now.The theme music for the series " Blinding lights" sounds so catchy.Kudos to Marvel for picking up the song.Here is a link of the original song:
Source

Watching Ms. Marvel right now.The theme music for the series " Blinding lights" sounds so catchy.Kudos to Marvel for picking up the song.Here is a link of the original song:
Source
It's an overused song.

It's an overused song.
I know it had appeared in Wrestlemania.Where else?Anyway my point is its not that you can pick up and any song and put in a series.This song looks like made for Ms. Marvel.I remember similarly listening Extreme ways for 1st time in Bourne Identity and it sounded like made for the Bourne series.

I know it had appeared in Wrestlemania.Where else?Anyway my point is its not that you can pick up and any song and put in a series.This song looks like made for Ms. Marvel.I remember similarly listening Extreme ways for 1st time in Bourne Identity and it sounded like made for the Bourne series.
In multiple other sporting and award events too.

Marvel studios even put legend SPB''s Oh Nanba song in Ms Marvel First episode Title card introduction. episode end credits mentioned SPB, Rajanikanth, AR Rahman, Lingaa movie and Eros Now.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock