OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched "The Broken News" on Zee5 with minimum expectations.Turns out it was not too bad.Jaideep Ahlawat is as usual superb.His character is vaguely based on Arnab Goswami.Episodes are short and most importantly doesn't delves much into personal relations other than what is required for story.

Have been watching 'Manifest' on Netflix and it's pretty engrossing it's a good watch for Sci-Fi lovers.

I thought of starting it but held back due to number of seasons to watch. Not enough bandwidth these days to spend that much time. Looking for some limited series
I resonate with that so much! I just find it so tough to watch a long series like Suits, it’s a great show but damn it’s so long! 20+ episodes each season?!?
The only way I can watch shows that long is with it’s around 10-12 episodes or with length of 20-25 minutes.

Recently i watched O2 tamil thriller movie acted by Nayanthara in Hotstar...Its such an awesome movie i come across.

Hotstar needs to add playback speed options before they add Lightyear. It's a slow and a boring movie which should be nothing but a 30 minutes TV movie.

Hotstar needs to add playback speed options before they add Lightyear. It's a slow and a boring movie which should be nothing but a 30 minutes TV movie.
Just a question bro... If that's so bad of a movie, why do you even want to watch it even with Playback options??? It doesn't make any sense to me...

Also, in my frank opinion, just because Netflix messed up Creator's choice of their art, it doesn't make sense for others to follow it... It's either good or bad for your taste, addition of playback options doesn't make any improvement there.

Last edited:
Just a question bro... If that's so bad of a movie, why do you even want to watch it even with Playback options??? It doesn't make any sense to me...
That's for other people who hasn't watched the movie. There are many people like me who got to finish what they started watching. There are others who watches everything out of curiosity so playback speed helps here too.

If you started a show but turns out it's super boring and slow, but you want to know what's gonna happen, then it comes really handy. Personally, if I start a series, I NEED to finish it. Otherwise I feel really uncomfortable/weird. I can't explain the feeling.

Or if you've been following a franchise since the beginning, and there's a new movie like Jurrasic World Dominion, but you want to know what happens without wasting your precious time, since you've been following the franchise for so long.

If you started a show but turns out it's super boring and slow, but you want to know what's gonna happen, then it comes really handy. Personally, if I start a series, I NEED to finish it. Otherwise I feel really uncomfortable/weird. I can't explain the feeling.
That's OCD.
Or if you've been following a franchise since the beginning, and there's a new movie like Jurrasic World Dominion, but you want to know what happens without wasting your precious time, since you've been following the franchise for so long.
And FOMO bro. I can relate to you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock