OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Tried watching Anek .Initial impressions it is incoherent and poorly directed film.
Northeast is so diverse. They generalised everything into one primitive state. Even cars have NE number plates. They seem to be to scared to use the N word. This movie also fails to show how individuals like Tiger Sangha whose organization is funded from extortion, kidnapping, narcotics and ofcourse Chinese Intelligence. Unlike Khalistani backed by wealthy Sikh's abroad and Kashmiri insurgency backed by ISI. Here they fund their movement by local population who are also victims unlike shown here only supporting these organisations. Than comes the topic of AFSPA which they conveniently skipped. Poorly researched and directed.

Last edited:
Thor: Love and Thunder
Good one but not great. Prerequisite is only it's prequel (Thor: Ragnarok). You can also watch Thor (1), Infinity War & Endgame but not must. No reference or link to any other future or recent MCU projects. It can be treated as a standalone one (at least till now).
Bale's performance is the best. Portman & Hemsworth are better than their previous appearances in the franchise.
Those who wish to see Hemsworth's lower back (which was blurred in trailer), will be disappointed (at least the Indian audience).
GOTG team's screen time is just for few minutes, no Gamora.
Note: I watched the Hindi 3D version, skipped all the spoilers including TV spots but still I'm not much impressed.
Rating: 6/10

Thor: Love and Thunder
Good one but not great. Prerequisite is only it's prequel (Thor: Ragnarok). You can also watch Thor (1), Infinity War & Endgame but not must. No reference or link to any other future or recent MCU projects. It can be treated as a standalone one (at least till now).
Bale's performance is the best. Portman & Hemsworth are better than their previous appearances in the franchise.
Those who wish to see Hemsworth's lower back (which was blurred in trailer), will be disappointed (at least the Indian audience).
GOTG team's screen time is just for few minutes, no Gamora.
Note: I watched the Hindi 3D version, skipped all the spoilers including TV spots but still I'm not much impressed.
Rating: 6/10
It's a Taika Waititi territory, it's a comedy movie and it has to be treated that way. People who go with high expectations thinking this will be typical MCU movies will be sorely disappointed. But, those who know Taika Waititi movies they will have more fun than the rest of the people.😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock