OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Want to watch a good movie? Pick any film directed by Michael Mann. I've seen two of his movie, Heat and Thief, both were amazing and I haven't seen the most acclaimed film of his. But I know its gonna be amazing.
iYLo9Tp.jpg
ToyLO2X.jpg
KSuxTcr.jpg
hJHXgZ1.jpg

Last edited:
providing my personal ratings and rankings along with IMDB ratings.
My Order, without ratings.
1. Loki
2. Wanda vision
3. Moon Knight
4. The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (&) Hawkeye
5. What if..?
6. Ms. Marvel

Want to watch a good movie? Pick any film directed by Michael Mann. I've seen two of his movie, Heat and Thief, both were amazing and I haven't seen the most acclaimed film of his. But I know its gonna be amazing.
iYLo9Tp.jpg
ToyLO2X.jpg
KSuxTcr.jpg
hJHXgZ1.jpg
Got any Letterboxd list made by you?

Also, watch Vikram (2022) dir. Lokesh Kanagaraj. Just brilliant stuff. Must see Kaithi (2019) before this, directed by same, both of them have crossovers. You will enjoy it surely.
szWecPk.jpg
OPPP4Qn.jpg

My Order, without ratings.
1. Loki
2. Wanda vision
3. Moon Knight
4. The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (&) Hawkeye
5. What if..?
6. Ms. Marvel
Loki is just so good than other Marvel shows by a mile. Only others I've seen are Falcon and WandaVision. Did not watch the rest because I feel they're not gonna be good.

My ranking would be:

1. What If?
2. WandaVision
3. Loki
4. Hawkeye
5. Ms Marvel
6. Moon Knight
7. Falcon & The Winter Soldier

Loki is just so good than other Marvel shows by a mile. Only others I've seen are Falcon and WandaVision. Did not watch the rest because I feel they're not gonna be good.
I didn’t have much expectations with Hawkeye but the series was surprisingly good except maybe the last episode.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock