OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Films

1) Bhool Bhulaiya 2 (Hindi, original)
My Rating (5/10)
I felt that someone asked Kartik Aaryan to act Akshay kumar, Tabu was Great, I felt that someone else did dubbing for Milind Gunaji.
Comedy felt Forced.

2) Pushpa (Hindi)
My Rating (7.5/10)
Enjoyed it, waiting for part 2.

3) RRR (Hindi)
My Rating (8/10)
Good Dubbing, Good Acting & Songs (Hindi) were good too. Few Action Scenes were over the top other than that it was Good.

Web Series

(1) Tabbar (Hindi, original)
My Rating (9/10)
Hidden Gem on SonyLiv. Must watch.

(2) Masoom (Hindi, original)
My Rating (7/10)
It was fine, One time watch.

(3) 9 Hours (Hindi)
My Rating (7/10)

(4) Stranger Things 4, vol 1 (English, original)
My Rating (8/10)
First few episodes were not as good as I expected them to be but overall it was Good as usual.

(5) Night Sky (English, original)
My Rating (7.5/10)
It was good, enjoyed it. Waiting for season 2.

Sarkaru Vaari Paata:

Skip it! Totally waste of time. Story is like any other Mahesh Babu film, where there is a hero with a saviour complex and a love interest whose contribution to the story is close to zero. Well, maybe not zero. As the only good thing in this movie is the song Kalaavathi. The action felt like they went back to how action scenes used to be 10 years ago. I can ignore almost everything, as long as a movie is entertaining (eg, NBK's Akhanda). But it wasn't even that.

4/10

Mahesh Babu and Thalapathy Vijay are the only actors who don't have much variations in the roles they do. They keep on doing same type of movies. Not completely their fault either. As these films are still earning 100s of crores of rupees in the box office. So why take risks.

Atleast in Bollywood, the scenario has somewhat changed. If a movie is garbage, it won't even earn 50 Cr. Even if the budget is ₹300 Cr.

Mahesh Babu and Thalapathy Vijay are the only actors who don't have much variations in the roles they do. They keep on doing same type of movies. Not completely their fault either. As these films are still earning 100s of crores of rupees in the box office. So why take risks.
Agree .. Fans are going to see only their favourite hero in screen even they do the same continuesly for 3 to 4 day after release that's so bad it'll ruin the hardwork completely from director mind as well as hero side recent example Beast

Sarkaru Vaari Paata:

Skip it! Totally waste of time. Story is like any other Mahesh Babu film, where there is a hero with a saviour complex and a love interest whose contribution to the story is close to zero. Well, maybe not zero. As the only good thing in this movie is the song Kalaavathi. The action felt like they went back to how action scenes used to be 10 years ago. I can ignore almost everything, as long as a movie is entertaining (eg, NBK's Akhanda). But it wasn't even that.

4/10

Atleast in Bollywood, the scenario has somewhat changed. If a movie is garbage, it won't even earn 50 Cr. Even if the budget is ₹300 Cr.
Senseless over dose masala movie. I left it half way.

It starts like desi version of "the dark', but it takes different turn and twist. A good production value from Amazon. Worth watching!
Hi Sanjay, since you mentioned dark, I wanted to know whether it is worth watching stranger things?

Do I need to watch any other movie to watch the new The Batman movie?

Watched Runway 34 yesterday.It’s decent,fast paced one time watch movie.1st half belongs to Ajay Devgan while 2nd is entirely focused on Amitabh Bacchan.At times Amitabh Bacchan’s character appears like an amalgamation of Mohabbatein and Pink .The movie would have been better if Bollywood as usual didn’t have tried to make the hero look like a god.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock