OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Makers of The Boys have taken violence to an extreme level.It has been a difficult watch so far.

Last edited:
At the cost of inviting ire of many people here is my review of KGF2 Hindi:
Pros
1.Cinematography and the sets
2.Yash he has acted as if he was born for the role
3.Raveena in her brief role

Cons:
1.The dialogues are ridiculously bad in Hindi and at many places I felt like I was watching Gunda.
2.Sanjay Dutt.I feel the only reason the makers would have taken him was to make this Pan India movie.His acting is hilarious.
3.Everything is so OTT.Dialogues,acting,action sequences.There were scenes meant to show the terror of Adheera but it looked comic just because of how badly it was executed.

Watching My Daughter Joined a Cult on Discovery+. Another good eye-opening documentary made by VICE after Dangals of crime.

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2:

Only good things are the plot twists and songs. Other than that there's nothing much. Tabu is the star of the show. My biggest disappointment was that Arijit Singh's Ami Je Tomar/Mere Dholna wasn't there in the entire movie. Not even during the credits.

6/10
Ami Je Tomar was there in the movie if i recollect rightly.Isn't it the song when Kartik does sort of Tandav?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock