OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

I’m not dishonouring your (and all the masses) for your liking of the movie(s) as I already mentioned, it’s everyone’s personal choice/opinion/POV.

I don't like all the mass film, there are some movies which I don't like in this genre. For example all the movies of Tiger Shroff, recent time releases of Salman Khan. I enjoy the movie irrespective of it's genre all I need is a good Story, Screenplay with a neat presentation and NO "overdone performance" by the artists, then I will neglect the flaws in the movies and enjoy or celebrate the movie.

I just felt like saying this, I know you didn't mean it to categorise my liking or anything.

I enjoyed the sequel more than the Part 1 except for the Adheera 's characterization. There are few friends with whom I share a common likings of the film but, there are some times where some movies which didn't work for them and I enjoyed that film kind of situation. So, I'm saying you should give it a try watching the sequel when it's available for free to watch. Well at the end it's your choice I'm just asking you to give it a second chance.

I enjoyed the sequel more than the Part 1 except for the Adheera 's characterization. There are few friends with whom I share a common likings of the film but, there are some times where some movies which didn't work for them and I enjoyed that film kind of situation. So, I'm saying you should give it a try watching the sequel when it's available for free to watch. Well at the end it's your choice I'm just asking you to give it a second chance.
Surely I’ll, thanks.

Home Shanti
Hotstar
Vert good webseries , having feel good experience , was thinking TVF connection with the series during watching as you will find similar type webseries like Gullak, Yeh meri family and later found Nidhi Bisht , Biswapati Sarkar , sameer Saxena from TVF team and a guest appearance of famous poet , Rakesh Tiwari .
Must watch with family .

Watched Stranger Things Season 4 Part 1.Like previous seasons this too was a slow burner.At some places I felt that I was watching Kid safe version of Conjuring but the ending changed everything.Even though the character development was over over elaborate for El it all made sense with the ending.It appeared being the final ssn the makers wanted to make it on a grand scale.It had 3 parallel stories running and sometimes the switch from 1 storyline to other was irritating to my liking.But having said the ending made such a huge difference.Eagerly waiting for the next instalment coming on 1st july

The Eken: Movie
After 5 hit season, its time for Movie and the movie was equally full of suspense.
Though the plot and the characterization not that equally well but can enjoy with family .
1st time saw a detective movie with no song and no love triangle.

Tried watching Home Shanti. But couldn't as it wasn't my cup of tea. Watched Kaun Hai Pravin Tambe? Apart from BGM which was annoying. Liked the movie. Good enough of biopic for those who don't know who Pravin Tambe is.

Tried watching Home Shanti. But couldn't as it wasn't my cup of tea. Watched Kaun Hai Pravin Tambe? Apart from BGM which was annoying. Liked the movie. Good enough of biopic for those who don't know who Pravin Tambe is.
I tried watching Home Shanti too hearing it's similar to TVF. But I couldn't get relatable vibes from trailer itself.

Recently watched Gullak and it's awsome.

I tried watching Home Shanti too hearing it's similar to TVF. But I couldn't get relatable vibes from trailer itself.

Recently watched Gullak and it's awsome.
I found Home Shanti is way way better than Gullak 3.
Anyway, it's everyone's personal view.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock