Breaking Warner Bros. HBO content to be available on Jio Cinema soon

Jio cinema is unlikely to change its name. The brand will remain same.

So wait JioCinema sounds odd to you guys. Doesn't same applies to Netflix. Flix (Movies) + Net (Internet) = Movies On Internet. Why are they streaming documentaries and series than?

So wait JioCinema sounds odd to you guys. Doesn't same applies to Netflix. Flix (Movies) + Net (Internet) = Movies On Internet. Why are they streaming documentaries and series than?
I mean Jio Cinema the name created image in my mind , crappy UI , worst logo and color theme . Rebranding would be a perfect thing , with so much premium content to arrive i don't think it suits

I mean Jio Cinema the name created image in my mind , crappy UI , worst logo and color theme . Rebranding would be a perfect thing , with so much premium content to arrive i don't think it suits
Jio cinema with premium content should develop its app at par with Netflix and Amazon Prime, then only we can enjoy Premium English content.

There is a misconception globally. No amount of rebranding could save a service with dumb content and garbage UI. If the content is great and a decent UI can automatically attract subscribers. No need of rebranding.

There is a misconception globally. No amount of rebranding could save a service with dumb content and garbage UI. If the content is great and a decent UI can automatically attract subscribers. No need of rebranding.
Yes before Hotstar X. Hotstar was meh. They still attract viewers with pretty much same content Jio currently has at same price. Only difference is Jio's plan's has ads.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock