Breaking Warner Bros. HBO content to be available on Jio Cinema soon

Eagerly waiting for quality Indian contents including southern and other regional with Hindi likes avail in Netflix, primevideo,D+H,Sunnxt,aha,hoichoi ...
Presently jio cinema is having low grade/quality wise contents in the name of free..it's no where near of any of above named OTT platforms..for me it doesn't deserve to be called as complete OTT platform which provides most premium quality contents...
It's my personal view..

Eagerly waiting for quality Indian contents including southern and other regional with Hindi likes avail in Netflix, primevideo,D+H,Sunnxt,aha,hoichoi ...
Presently jio cinema is having low grade/quality wise contents in the name of free..it's no where near of any of above named OTT platforms..for me it doesn't deserve to be called as complete OTT platform which provides most premium quality contents...
It's my personal view..
Vikram Vedha movie is low grade? or recently completed IPL16 was low grade? or upcoming HBO shows are low grade??

Vikram Vedha movie is low grade? or recently completed IPL16 was low grade? or upcoming HBO shows are low grade??
I am talking about movies and not IPL cricket..not watched any full cricket match..
Yes Vikram Vedha is not good /upto the mark and ads makes it worse...
On HBO
I never interested in those English contents and not watching or watched any now itself even in any OTT...

Last edited:
I am talking about movies and not IPL cricket..not watched any full cricket match..
On HBO
I never interested in those English contents and not watching or watched any now itself even in any OTT...
I have observed 5 ads during Vikram Vedha streaming and experienced better PQ in live cricket compare to D+HS

I have observed 5 ads during Vikram Vedha streaming and experienced better PQ in live cricket compare to D+HS
I didn't talked about picture quality in IPL...also good in movie too but can't sustain any ads surely ..it's obvious that it's free but i am ok with 1 add..
I am ok with paying premium price for watching without ads...
In D+H cricket PQ was not good and i have written here many times...
If an OTT platform say D+H provides contents like now(without HBO or whatever they don't have it doesn't matter to me) with Indian and southern regionals in 4K DV DA without ads then i am ready to subscribe by paying 1499/- yearly...

On HBO
Try some hbo content u will surely like it

Try some hbo content u will surely like it
Majority of Indians will find HBO content slow and boring or state it has 18+ content and avoid it.

It took HBO 30+ years to build that Premium audience in the US. It will take 50 years to build that kind of loyal audience who will pay a premium in India.

I didn't talked about picture quality in IPL...also good in movie too but can't sustain any ads surely ..it's obvious that it's free but i am ok with 1 add..
I am ok with paying premium price for watching without ads...
In D+H cricket PQ was not good and i have written here many times...
If an OTT platform say D+H provides contents like now(without HBO or whatever they don't have it doesn't matter to me) with Indian and southern regionals in 4K DV DA without ads then i am ready to subscribe by paying 1499/- yearly...
Now D+HS prepares series with South Indian local tv actors and shows them as pan indian originals

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock