Voot Select subscription prices increased

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,866
Of course, watching new movie with ads is horrible... But that doesn't mean dth is only option for villages
Still Villagers have rely on DTH/Cable TV, but they enjoyed OTTs for 1 to 2 hrs with mobile data.

Still Villagers have rely on DTH/Cable TV, but they enjoyed OTTs for 1 to 2 hrs with mobile data.
Not all, that's what I am saying.... I didn't even use mobile data I just use it when I am outside... And we use ott more...
Not all villagers watch dth or cable only and city people watch more ott and don't use cable... It is wrong everybody has their own viewing habits..

Not all, that's what I am saying.... I didn't even use mobile data I just use it when I am outside... And we use ott more...
Not all villagers watch dth or cable only and city people watch more ott and don't use cable... It is wrong everybody has their own viewing habits..
If Telcos give cheap plans on 5G with huge data, then after some time Villagers will go for OTT streaming over TV broadcast.

If Telcos give cheap plans on 5G with huge data, then after some time Villagers will go for OTT streaming over TV broadcast.
It's never happening, basically 4G data plan slowly increasing 40% evey 6 months for 5G, currently Indian people lucky when you compare cheap speed data plan with other countries data plans.

5G is free for the time being. And same people were saying about people wasting data testing Airtel's 4G.
If they offer 6 month 5G welcome offer, which will end before start of IPL. But this time it's very hard to loot huge money from 4G/5G users.

If they offer 6 month 5G welcome offer, which will end before start of IPL. But this time it's very hard to loot huge money from 4G/5G users.
Jio might give unlimited 5G during IPL live.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock