Voot Select subscription prices increased

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,737
Why won't 4K work on 5G? 😂
Now it's looking funny Reliance Jio even announced 4k for IPL, Rumours is all telecom companies increasing 40% tariffs plan for 4G. most of middle class families won't spend huge money to watch IPL in 4K and still so called 3G speed 5G is dream in india:hehe:

Now it's looking funny Reliance Jio even announced 4k for IPL, Rumours is all telecom companies increasing 40% tariffs plan for 4G. most of middle class families won't spend huge money to watch IPL in 4K and still so called 5G is dream in india:hehe:
My distant relative sells TVs. Only 1% customer wants DTH along with the TVs. Than also most opted's for DD FreeDish. Most of the people buying TV nowadays knows value of Smart TVs along with OTTs. You get unlimited internet for ₹500 that can stream easily 4K. It is aggressively replacing DTH. Problem is OTT players themselves. This mobile centric plans are nonsense. Introduce lower tier ad supported plans or go freemium. There is even demand for 8K content in the market. When people comes to preview content. They watch 4K videos on YouTube before buying.

Best time to burn Flipkart Supercoins if you got. If I am not wrong you will get 4 screens.
QB1Tt1D.jpg

Yes.. It's the Platinum Plan only.. Anyone want to subscribe do so before they change.

XB7ncOr.jpg

Still 480p on mobile... I don't know, how the heck they have implemented new plans without improving their service first.

XB7ncOr.jpg

Still 480p on mobile... I don't know, how the heck they have implemented new plans without improving their service first.
Can you download and see if still download at low quality? For me nothing downloads in HD.

Can you download and see if still download at low quality? For me nothing downloads in HD.
It's not HD for sure on anything... Apart from Live Channels none are playing in HD back then not now..

Now I am kinda glad that it auto-renewed. 😅
But I cancelled it though. Would it have renewed the same plan at ₹299 next year as well if I hadn't cancelled?

Last edited:
I am glad I got the subscription because Shark Tank is only streaming on Voot not just in India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock