Voot App & Website News and Updates

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 21,550

Which content do you like to stream on voot app?

• Total voters
Data savings option enables VPN that's why may be.
Data savings in normal Opera browser doesn't enables VPN. Just compresses images. They have a seperate VPN option. Now Voot is working fine with both Data Savings and VPN options.

An offer for VOOT SELECT ...Aanual subscription offer @ ₹499/- instead of ₹ 999/-
I couldn't find section for voot select ...So posted here...

wZBt7tW.png

An offer for VOOT SELECT ...Aanual subscription offer @ ₹499/- instead of ₹ 999/-
I couldn't find section for voot select ...So posted here...

wZBt7tW.png

It's 499 from the launch itself. That 999 is just for swaying people to think they are paying less that's it.

It's 499 from the launch itself. That 999 is just for swaying people to think they are paying less that's it.
Thanx for the confirmation....My grand daughter asked for it...So downloaded and checked...
Else I have free subscription in my Tatasky Binge+ box...

Voot has added the following live channels for free!!

Here are some snaps of added channels:-

It will be really nice if they add CBS News and shows like 60 minutes. Also VICE from Showtime will be also a nice non fiction addition.

It will be really nice if they add CBS News and shows like 60 minutes. Also VICE from Showtime will be also a nice non fiction addition.
I want them to add History TV 18 content on demand.

I want them to add History TV 18 content on demand.
Earlier in 2014 most shows were available on the History TV 18 app. Even better was shows being available on demand before tv. International shows were also available in multiple languages on youtube. Now all are gone for some unknown reason.

Earlier in 2014 most shows were available on the History TV 18 app. Even better was shows being available on demand before tv. International shows were also available in multiple languages on youtube. Now all are gone for some unknown reason.
Ya, A+E and Viacom 18 are 50:50 partners in the JV. Viacom should sell its share to either Discovery or in10 media so that either Discovery+ or EpicON can add the History TV shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock