OTF Exclusive Vodafone VoLTE News & update

which city? I observed download speed increased by 10 mbps approx. also want to know if Vodafone deployed band 41 there

No city or town bhai, I live in a remote village in WB very close to Bangladesh border. No band 41 till now, only band 3. They just combined Idea and vodafone spectrum(10 Mhz each so 20 MHz total in band 3) I think because no idea signal on manual network searching. That's why getting this speed jump .

Last edited:
Vodafone India has rejigged its data benefits for prepaid recharges of Rs 399 and Rs 199. Vodafone's Rs 399 prepaid plan, which earlier offered 1.4GB data per day for 70 days with overall data benefit of 98GB, now offers 1GB data per day for 84 days or 84 GB in its entire validity period.

New Year Gift: Vodafone revises Rs 399, Rs 199 prepaid recharge data benefits; check here details

still getting this offer of 398 but won't recharge due to their worst network here. band 3 has just 5Mhz spectrum here
2n6dm6o.png

For system requirement, there will still be FUP of 2,000 daily minutes and 14,000 weekly minutes. However, a day has 1,440 minutes in total and a week has 10,080 minutes so it is impossible to breach the new limit. This means that all your local and national outgoing calls will be completely free.

What is this meaning???

For system requirement, there will still be FUP of 2,000 daily minutes and 14,000 weekly minutes. However, a day has 1,440 minutes in total and a week has 10,080 minutes so it is impossible to breach the new limit. This means that all your local and national outgoing calls will be completely free.

What is this meaning???

It means FUP removed, that limit is set for computation limit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock