Vodafone to launch FLEX to tackle Jio

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Looks like Vodafone is coming up with something named as FLEX which aims to provide data, voice and sms in single recharge just like what Jio announced to offer...

MyVodafone app is showing details about it.. however the plans are not available yet.. maybe coming soon...

eef96e01d8b8089ef058c6146fd10641.jpg

25fa7dabf465c8d62b50661f27426227.jpg

RE: [Expected] Vodafone plans FLEX to tackle Jio

LOL jokers trying some foolish ideas instead of making a clear n easy to understand low priced plan to match or better Jio tariffs. If Jio network can handle the volumes, then it's a death nail to all these operators. They better make plans of how to upgrade and match Jio pricing with improved core.

[Expected] Vodafone plans FLEX to tackle Jio

This looks like a copy of airtel's myPlan isn't it? They also have something called my packs in each plan. Vodafone is calling them as flex, that's it.

Haha... they can keep flexing whatever... they still dont believe what has hit them this morning.

When i was port out idea then i tweets to vodafone for 4G in my city then Vodafone said i have no 4G network in chhindwara but Good strong 3G network in chhindwara. I have port in Vodafone then i get only 2G network i called Vodafone customer care they said they haven't own 3G network in chhindwara they are giving 3G from idea network. But i get only 2G in my city. I am very upset

I am waiting when my number will become 90 days in network and i will port in Jio

Anup Tiwari said:
I am waiting when my number will become 90 days in network and i will port in Jio
But bro i think porting option will not be available from 5 September. It will be available only from January 1st.

Bapun Raz said:
But bro i think porting option will not be available from 5 September. It will be available only from January 1st.
But service will be officially launched on September 5

Sarkar said:
But service will be officially launched on September 5
Preview offer will end only on 31st December so after that they may provide all regular options like mnp..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock