Vodafone to launch FLEX to tackle Jio

prasad1979 said:
Pl. explain these new plans.
Till now you cannot use your data balance(let's say you have 1GB) to Send sms or do a voice call, same is true if you hv sms balance(lets say you hv 100 free sms) you cannot use that for data or voice but if you subscribe Flex you can use that flex for all services like voice, data or sms.

With flex you don't need to subscribe different packs to use different services

I m having both Bsnl Broadband and JIO4G, but believe me bsnl broadband speed n response time is much much better then jio4G. Also video streaming is smoother,buffer free in bsnl broadband. Jio4G is unable to stream videos.

Vodafone unveils FLEX plans for pre-paid users across India

Vodafone has announced the launch of its FLEX services, that will allows prepaid users to choose their quota for voice, data and SMS. The new concept comes with no pre-fixed quotas for voice, data, roaming and SMS. Vodafone FLEX can be enabled with a single recharge. Vodafone has listed its Flex recharge plans for users and how much money it saves for them. There are separate plans which will benefit users who do not use Internet, those who use less Internet, heavy talkers and those who use a lot of Internet and are heavy talkers.

Sandeep Kataria, Director – Commercial, Vodafone India, said,“Vodafone has always been at the forefront of innovation. With Vodafone FLEX, we aim to revolutionaise the pre-paid world by addressing the needs of the customers. 90% of customers prefer to use prepaid and Vodafone FLEX has been specially designed with the singular objective of making the user experience of the hundreds of million prepaid customers simpler, richer and more enjoyable. It gives prepaid customers total control with the flexibility to use their Flex as per their individual choice and usage style – more for voice or more for data – offering greater value for money.”

Vodafone FLEX plans start at Rs 117 which offers 135 minutes and 55MB of data. Next up is Rs 194 plan with 250 minutes and 200MB data. Vodafone has Rs 296 and Rs 398 plans as well. The Rs 296 plan offers 500 minutes and 200MB data. And Rs 398 plan gives users 375 minutes and 1GB data.

Vodafone Flex plans start at Rs 117 which offers 135 minutes and 55MB of data.

Vodafone FLEX charges will be deducted from user’s balance as per use. Vodafone claims savings of up to 25 per cent with a single recharge valid for 28 days. The Flex plan rates vary from circle to circle.

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...lans-for-pre-paid-users-across-india-3040745/

RE: Vodafone unveils FLEX plans for pre-paid users across India

Informative share Bhai :tup

If i want more internet and less calling can i use this?

Anup Tiwari said:
If i want more internet and less calling can i use this?

Then this plan is not for you  :no

For your requirement BSNL 3G will be best if you hv coverage otherwise take Airtel or Idea  :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock