Vodafone offers free 24 GB data to postpaid users for 3 months

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Vodafone , India’s second largest telecom provider is gifting 24GB data to its post paid subscribers, according to a report by India Today. The users will get the data in a monthly instalment of 8GB over the period of three months.

An image tweeted by @ePanduThe shows a screenshot of a flash message by Vodafone.
To avail the offer, users need to login to My Vodafone App using OTP. Go to Special offer> 24GB free offer for you> Activate post which they’ll get free data for three months. The offer is only valid for post-paid users.

The company has not officially announced this offer yet, the information in the report is based on a tweet. However, users can check for themselves about the availability of the offer by logging in to the My Vodafone app.

Vodafone: Vodafone offers free 24 GB data to postpaid users for 3 months: Report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Plz update your Vodafone app and then you will see the offer.

693b69cf92fa084961554461ea6e3ad8.jpg

e6c7103b8be7168003e82f5865fbe22b.jpg

amansingh said:
no not available for me. may be because i am on corporate plan
I m also using Corporate plan and moreover i switched to Vodafone Red4 Business_349_2017 (retention plan).
My number is from Delhi/NCR Circle.

umeshg729 said:
I m also using Corporate plan and moreover i switched to Vodafone Red4 Business_349_2017 (retention plan).
My number is from Delhi/NCR Circle.

Offer is available to everyone. Wait for sometimes..

Ppl with 299 plan also got the offer....

please check at the bottom of the screen "offer for you" option.....by clicking on it. you will see the offer at RS 0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock