Breaking Vodafone Network is Down

Bro I believe it is because of network issue or some other issue and is no way permanent shutdown.
you're saying aircel could come back? :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
here in my village and the friends that i know of already porting to other networks.. :ROFLMAO:
if they comeback they've to start their telecom service allover again.

Last edited:
you're saying airtel could come back? :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
here in my village and the friends that i know of already porting to other networks.. :ROFLMAO:
if they comeback they've to start their telecom service allover again.

Bro I was saying about Vodafone :)

LkkGIdL.jpg

seems you quoted the wrong post then.. i told the same there in my post.. :confused:
Looks so :) should have mentioned vodafone on my post. Anyways I see lot of people complaining about Vodafone network issue on twitter and support is saying it would be resolved soon.

Looks so :) should have mentioned vodafone on my post. Anyways I see lot of people complaining about Vodafone network issue on twitter and support is saying it would be resolved soon.
should be cuz my dad ported his docomo number into vodafone while docomo merging with airtel.. if it happens to vodafone.. he'll blame our prime minister for it.. :D:D:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm wondering about ppl who port from Aircel to Vodafone or Airtel :biggrin:

I'm wondering about ppl who port from Aircel to Vodafone or Airtel :biggrin:
Temporary issue :eek:k:

After its a technology failure unavoidable else we can use post letter only :eek:k:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock