Breaking Vodafone Network is Down

I don't know what's going on in telecom network especially in south

Airtel , Jio , now voda :mad::mad::sleep::sleep::sick::sick::cautious::cautious:

I don't think it's volte or merging effect if means what they are doing in midnit :wall::wall::explode::explode::angry::angry:

you forgot to mention tata docomo.. I've been struggle to find a tower for a week.. untill they merge with airtel.. what a relief.. :cool:

you forgot to mention tata docomo.. I've been struggle to find a tower for a week.. untill they merge with airtel.. what a relief.. :cool:
If means i have to mention aircel too then but here it's technical issue is different merging/shutdown signal issue is different

Last edited:
Any official news/report regard this news?
cuz Aircel was shutdown because of it's share with karthik chidambram and dmk shares. which are down and can't stand a chance in competition. but vodafone is doing fine.
Bro I believe it is because of network issue or some other issue and is no way permanent shutdown.

in my tata docomo airtel signal is coimg for past few months ago.hope they have merged it.

I don't know what's going on in telecom network especially in south

Airtel , Jio , now voda :mad::mad::sleep::sleep::sick::sick::cautious::cautious:

I don't think it's volte or merging effect if means what they are doing in midnit:wall::wall::explode::explode::angry::angry:

Ha Ha Ha Ha

What They Are Doing In Midnight?

Nice Question

If means i have to mention aircel too then but here it's technical issue is different merging/shutdown signal issue is different

you forgot to read the last line. docomo was merging with airtel.. it took two weeks for them.. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock