Discussion Vodafone Idea announces validity extension and talktime to feature phone users

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Really bad approach. This should be given to only inactive numbers. Be it smartphones or feature phones.

Vodafone and Idea both are servicing below 3rd class service in Maharashtra.
My validity is ending on 4th April and I was about to port to Airtel.
But due to lockdown, I have to bear one more month with this FALTU network. 🤬😭

Just checked my Vodafone inactive number today, I see the following:
  • Service Validity provided till 17-Apr-2020.
  • 1000 minutes talktime provided
  • Rs 10 talktime provided valid till 17-Apr-2020
Check your Vodafone numbers- may be you might have got this promotional offer too.
Screenshots:

r1sHxQl.png

65LtAtf.png

What about airtel . I know they declared but does anyone got that ??
There are many confusing, and contradictory reports in the media. While some say they have provided to everyone, some of them say it is only to "low-income" subscribers. There is no clear message on how low-income subscribers are being identified.

Some say its based on the ARPU per subscriber. Vodafone mentioned that if the SIM is in a feature-phone (non-smartphone), then those users will get the benefit. For my case, SIM is not in any phone as it was not active. I just checked on MyVodafone App and now I see they have credited those benefits. I will confirm with other friends (who use Smartphones) and advise if they too have got.

In the meanwhile, others in this forum may check and mention here if the benefits have been credited to them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock