OTF Exclusive Useful Chrome Extensions

That is absolutely wrong. I use Lastpass free on my phone and Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge desktop browsers at same time. There is no restriction.
Ok I checked and it seems they changed that and made it free in 2016 Get LastPass Everywhere: Multi-Device Access Is Now Free! - The LastPass Blog
I had been using LastPass before that, and that was the only reason I moved to SafeInCloud and afterwards never had to look back so didnt know they had changed it. You must have started using LastPass after 2016 which is why you never encountered the paid subscription.

For password management i use Opensource Keepass 2 . Absolutely free and cross-platform :cheers:

For password management i use Opensource Keepass 2 . Absolutely free and cross-platform :cheers:
can you tell me how to bypass that copyright watermark that stops jiotv to mirror to a tv? Is there any option available ? I don't want to root my phone

Picture-in-Picture Extension (by Google)
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) allows you to watch videos in a floating window (always on top of other windows) so you can keep an eye on what you’re watching while interacting with other sites, or applications.
khwtctW.jpg

How to Find Added extention in Chrome browser mobile app,

Its shows added to desktop, but not found anywhere in mobile
You can use Kiwi Browser based on chromium built. It has support for chrome extensions you can download your desired extensions from chrome web store and install in kiwi browser

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock