OTF Exclusive Useful Chrome Extensions

Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder

QDxTlsA.png

How to Find Added extention in Chrome browser mobile app,

Its shows added to desktop, but not found anywhere in mobile

How to Find Added extention in Chrome browser mobile app,

Its shows added to desktop, but not found anywhere in mobile

Does Chrome for Android support apps and extensions?
Chrome apps and extensions are currently not supported on Chrome for Android. We have no plans to announce at this time.

Via Google Faq's.

Last edited:
Chrome does not allow becasue they fear that people will start blocking ads just like they do on desktop. So they don't want to open that floodgate
Which is exactly why I use Brave browser instead of built in chrome browser in android. I keep chrome disabled from settings and Brave is built on the chromium framework so it looks and functions just like chrome but with added adblock shields. Also if a website tries to outsmart you by detecting the adblock, simply flip the block scripts button and you get access to the content instantly without the ads or warning screens.

Which is exactly why I use Brave browser instead of built in chrome browser in android. I keep chrome disabled from settings and Brave is built on the chromium framework so it looks and functions just like chrome but with added adblock shields. Also if a website tries to outsmart you by detecting the adblock, simply flip the block scripts button and you get access to the content instantly without the ads or warning screens.

I prefer Nano Defender instead of script block as some sites behave weirdly if we block script so went with Firefox

LastPass for Password Management and Autofill Password
LastPass has this thing where it allows you to use on one platform for free (PC or Mobile) if you want to use it cross platform then you need to pay for an annual subscription. Which is why I switched to SafeInCloud with a one time payment for the android app and it works fine for lifetime.

LastPass has this thing where it allows you to use on one platform for free (PC or Mobile) if you want to use it cross platform then you need to pay for an annual subscription.
That is absolutely wrong. I use Lastpass free on my phone and Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge desktop browsers at same time. There is no restriction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock