• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 34,467

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I created this thread to smile. Seeing how stressed and depressed our lives are. Sometime all we is need is a little bit of positivity in our lives.

After losing one of the stray kitten I use to take care of. I went depressed thinking about her. I was searching for random cat related things. Then I came across this beautiful reddit post where some girl was taking care for a stray cat. The cat was so overwhelmed by her care. She bought her kitten to the girl.
Source

Tea garden workers in Assam to work for free this Sunday showing gratitude to their kind boses.

At a time when Assam’s tea industry is hit hard by lockdown, a tea garden in upper Assam’s Charaideo district is being paid back by its workforce with gratitude.

The workers of Kolakata tea estate near Sonari in Charaideo district took up the spades and wheelbarrows to manure and clean up the 60 hectare garden, free of cost on Sunday.

Upper Assam’s tea garden workers work free of cost on Sunday in "gratitude"

173 years ago Native Americans had helped Irish during the great famine. Now during COVID-19 pandemic. Irish people are people are doing a GoFundMe to help Native Americans.

COVID-19 must have brought worst in us in the name of xenophobia. But people like these makes you realise how humanity wins in the time of crisis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock