Unknown charges deducted from sbi

ROHITrj07

Reaction score
Recently my sister transferred 100 inr to withdraw from ATM to her a/c No one uses that a/c so before she transferred 100inr a/c balance was 0inr and when I checked balance on UPI it showed 0inr after transferring 100inr i ignored this but 1 or 2 days later when she transferred 200inr in same a/c to withdraw from ATM and this time when I checked on UPI balance was 40inr this time my sister went to bank know why this money is being deducted they said it's a UPI transfer but to whom it's not showing bank manager said now money will not be deducted from your a/c and said we will get your a/c statement in 4 days so we get to know who transferred this money same day I downloaded statement from SBI net banking
I have attached ss of that statment from statment it is clear that bank itself has deducted these charges as said when she went to bank after 4 days manager was not there and there employee said I have registered your complaint and this is not a UPI transfer and these charges are deducted from bank only I am unable to track complaint online and can't go to bank every day what should I do I know amount is less but her payment will also going to be transferred in same account who knows they will deduct more if I don't complaint.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock