• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 662

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Travelling in train. My co passenger just scolded her daughter about eating junk food and watching phone. I only brought junk food. What to do? I have newspaper to avoid phone. Dunno what to do about the food situation.

I found my weapons today. 😉

place it on your lap, make an eye to eye stare at the "Scolding Dad", and eat the junk food.. DO IT..

TMKQ.gif

It's a scolding mom not dad. I rather fast than do this devilish act.
I would have suggested ignoring the co-passenger and if says something to you then politely say none of your business. But if that's a mom specially a scolding mom then nothing can be done man, I would have also quietly kept fast

Reached my station on time. Great work. Also pure veg food I ordered from Prayagraj via IRCTC food app was cheap and top notch. The only bad thing was getting tickets. Had to pay premium tatkal. Passengers next to me booked tickets a month prior. Still didn't got confirmed seats. They had to get Tatkal as well. I wonder how do they offer tatkal while not giving confirm tickets to passengers first. Inside my compartment were baby roaches. They got rid of them with the spray. Cleaning staff was great. Cleaned the bogey every hour. Toilets were clogging. Otherwise a huge important since I last travelled.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock