Took ACT broadband connection in Banglore

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 15,731

venky

Reaction score
I was fully dependent on Relinace Jio 4g internet as my primary one and was pretty happy. But for the last 3 weeks connectivity seems getting degraded and I faced a few incidents were Internet was not working when my MAC is connected. The connection was getting a timeout from Jio's network hop (Too technical), but all mobile devices were working.

Leaving those apart, shortlisted Airtel and ACT broadband connections and mine was an immediate requirement. Registered sales request with both and ACT was too fast. The sales guy came within 1 hour and confirmed the connection. The sale happened at 10:30 am and the installed the connection by 4 pm (too fast as airtel didn't even call me till now). Opted for Act Blaze for 3 months and got TPlink 5Ghz modem free. Tried multiple devices and speed was almost 70+mbps.

But today morning Internet went offline and upon enquiring, they said the main hub was down. Had to wait 10 hours to restore it. Any longtime users here to give the feedback on how ACT is working?

Whats-App-Image-2019-07-28-at-22-00-22.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-07-28-at-22-00-55.jpg

Congratulations bro. Also I feel sorry for you as you had to face inconvenience on the very first day.

In bangalore, ACT is usually like that. My whole area ACT Fibernet is down at many times (including rn where I am getting too much ping). Never recommending ACT. Even Geekyranjit has mentioned problems with ACT, though in Hyderabad
I was fully dependent on Relinace Jio 4g internet as my primary one and was pretty happy. But for the last 3 weeks connectivity seems getting degraded and I faced a few incidents were Internet was not working when my MAC is connected. The connection was getting a timeout from Jio's network hop (Too technical), but all mobile devices were working.

Leaving those apart, shortlisted Airtel and ACT broadband connections and mine was an immediate requirement. Registered sales request with both and ACT was too fast. The sales guy came within 1 hour and confirmed the connection. The sale happened at 10:30 am and the installed the connection by 4 pm (too fast as airtel didn't even call me till now). Opted for Act Blaze for 3 months and got TPlink 5Ghz modem free. Tried multiple devices and speed was almost 70+mbps.

But today morning Internet went offline and upon enquiring, they said the main hub was down. Had to wait 10 hours to restore it. Any longtime users here to give the feedback on how ACT is working?

Whats-App-Image-2019-07-28-at-22-00-22.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-07-28-at-22-00-55.jpg

In bangalore, ACT is usually like that. My whole area ACT Fibernet is down at many times (including rn where I am getting too much ping). Never recommending ACT. Even Geekyranjit has mentioned problems with ACT, though in Hyderabad

Have few friends using Airtel and they also don't recommend it. Quick sales and installation experience made me delighted. Will see how the performance is and deciede.

I am using Hathway Fibernet in Bangalore. Took 50 Mbps plan with 750 Gb data for Rs. 799 per month.
Had few issues in initial days, but they rectified it 2-3 days. Since then, its been going great.

I'm using airtel broadband from many years and in between thought to shift to act broadband but was satisfied with airtel service so dumped that idea. But from couple of months, I'm facing frequent disconnections and whenever I raise an issue they are coming on the same day and fixing it but after couple of days, the problem is repeating. So I'm thinking to shift to act broadband but worried about service.

I'm using airtel broadband from many years and in between thought to shift to act broadband but was satisfied with airtel service so dumped that idea. But from couple of months, I'm facing frequent disconnections and whenever I raise an issue they are coming on the same day and fixing it but after couple of days, the problem is repeating. So I'm thinking to shift to act broadband but worried about service.
Same happening with ACT in my area

Even I moved to ACT 2 months back as cherrinet had huge downtime then as some upgradation was going on.

ACT took nearly 3 to 5 days to activate my connection. but installation was very quick as it was a RJ45 cable from my neighbors house . After first bill cycle internet dint work for a week as my neighbor moved to another place and junction box was removed without any notice.

Then for an existing connection I deposited Rs.2200 for the Gx box as you see in the picture.

kcjJuzU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock