Tokyo 2020 Olympics - News and Updates

#TokyoOlympics: Indian archer Pravin Jadhav beats Galsan Bazarzhapov of Russian Olympic Committee 6-0 in men's individual 1/32 Eliminations

ANI

Sony Liv's coverage of Tokyo Olympics is one of the worst i have seen.They don't even need a reason to go into breaks and in an endless loop of adv. of their shows

In the name of Sports they doing their money business, its happens only in India.

In the name of Sports they doing their money business, its happens only in India.
Sony's telecast of 2007 Cricket world cup is legendary.They used to return to live cricket after 1st ball of the over was bowled and sometimes after couple of deliveries.Poor Steve Waugh who was in Kolkata during this time working for his charity commented that it seems that Match is being shown in between the adv. breaks rather than the Ads. playing in between the match.If i am correct this poor telecast lead to a PIL and subsequent directives to Sony to cut down their ads.

Sony Liv's coverage of Tokyo Olympics is one of the worst i have seen.They don't even need a reason to go into breaks and in an endless loop of adv. of their shows
Reason I didn't subscribe. I saw someone post video of them showing ads while switching between events. Why would take money and show ads on an event like Olympics?

Sony's telecast of 2007 Cricket world cup is legendary.They used to return to live cricket after 1st ball of the over was bowled and sometimes after couple of deliveries.Poor Steve Waugh who was in Kolkata during this time working for his charity commented that it seems that Match is being shown in between the adv. breaks rather than the Ads. playing in between the match.If i am correct this poor telecast lead to a PIL and subsequent directives to Sony to cut down their ads.
They still do. They sometimes airs ads in-between a six and boundary. If you blink you would miss it. They are here cricketifying Olympics. I was so angry last night when they decided to take break in the middle of gymnastics. Worse was they totally cut off the broadcast before medal ceremony to show some one year old cricket magazine shows. Olympic rings were also used on the scroll to notify user about the delay of some cricket match.

They still do. They sometimes airs ads in-between a six and boundary. If you blink you would miss it. They are here cricketifying Olympics. I was so angry last night when they decided to take break in the middle of gymnastics. Worse was they totally cut off the broadcast before medal ceremony to show some one year old cricket magazine shows. Olympic rings were also used on the scroll to notify user about the delay of some cricket match.
I still like their coverage of CL even though the panel discussion is absolutely garbage.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock