Seeking Help Suggest me a smartphone under 12K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,492

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine.
I'm looking for a smartphone upto 12K.

Requirement

A good camera 📷
A decent processor
A good battery management

Purpose : Use daily things like online studies multi tasking.

How's this Realme Narzo?

Last edited:
If you are not worried about 720p display, Narzo is a solid choice. If you are not into gaming, I think Narzo 10 with 720p screen and 5000 mah will give you outstanding battery life.

If you can spend more, I would suggest Realme 6. With 90hz display and other features..It is a great phone. I agree with @Prithi Deb bro on this.
Yeah that's the thing I'm not worried about money it's my cousin sister first phone so I want make it special.
Regarding updates on Realme, I agree that realme 1 users were left without updates. I bought two realme 1 for my closed ones and they enjoy it. Great battery life.
Agreed with you! Realme1 was lit 🔥 even I brought it for my elder Cousin sister from God grace she's still using it without any issue. She's fan of its battery 💪🏻 such a wonderful management.
Ask suggestions about moto one action/macro. On paper, it looks good. But I haven't used a moto phone in years. So I cannot suggest you. I heard from Samsung M30 users that its laggy after few days of use. Gaming was also not good it seems.
Even I didn't tried my hand on motorola like my family members have these phones but the high price with low specs stopped me from buying it.
Samsung is not my personal favourite like it's starts lagging within few months.

Hey guys what about Mi or Redmi?
Please don't suggest Redmi series eg 8A and all I'm still suffering from Redmi8 it was very bad product.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock