Seeking Help Suggest me a smartphone under 12K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,495

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine.
I'm looking for a smartphone upto 12K.

Requirement

A good camera 📷
A decent processor
A good battery management

Purpose : Use daily things like online studies multi tasking.

How's this Realme Narzo?

Last edited:
The GST Hike messed everything up. Otherwise you could have got Realme 6 with just ₹1000 extra.

How's this Realme Narzo?
Narzo 10 is great. If you don't mind the 720p HD+ Display, then definitely go for Narzo 10.

If you want 1080p FHD+ Display, then go for Samsung Galaxy M21. It will be good for Day to Day tasks & Content consumption, as it comes with AMOLED Display and Dolby Atmos support. It also has a 6000mAh Battery. But it's not for Heavy Gaming (Narzo 10 will perform better in that).

If you are able to spend ₹2000 extra, then I'll highly suggest you to get the Realme 6. That extra ₹2000 will definitely be worth it and will give you far more value.

As a Realme user don't go for it my suggestion coz after 2 years of daily use you will regret to use it anymore .. no uniform updates .. soon forget abt the previous version after next version release .. so once non uniform & bugy updates soon mobile will start giving problem

As a Realme user don't go for it my suggestion coz after 2 years of daily use you will regret to use it anymore .. no uniform updates .. soon forget abt the previous version after next version release .. so once non uniform & bugy updates soon mobile will start giving problem
That's as good as it gets at this price range. Can't expect more. Even Android One devices at this price range, like the Mi A3 is unable to give proper bug-free regular updates. The Android 10 update was rolled back 3 times, and even the 4 time they released it still has bugs. Moto has near stock Android, but everyone knows their records regarding updates. Asus gives regular updates and has clean Stock UI, but it's been 1½ years and there's no news when the next M Series phone will be coming.

That's as good as it gets at this price range. Can't expect more. Even Android One devices at this price range, like the Mi A3 is unable to give proper bug-free regular updates. The Android 10 update was rolled back 3 times, and even the 4 time they released it still has bugs. Moto has near stock Android, but everyone knows their records regarding updates. Asus gives regular updates and has clean Stock UI, but it's been 1½ years and there's no news when the next M Series phone will be coming.
Yeah I know everyone is giving buggy update but issue not that only the way treating their users are very bad especially RM1 users .. they are not ready to give their own Realme os to RM 1 which is not even 2 years old mobile

On the other side xiaomi giving miui12 update to their redmi 5a mobile which was 3 year old .. yes xiaomi is for data piracy nobody saint in mobile os atleast their treating users well and respecting their value of money though I'm not a xiaomi fan but next to samsung xiaomi is the best in customer value

Hey guys how are you? Hope you all are fine.
I'm looking for a smartphone upto 12K.

Requirement

A good camera 📷
A decent processor
A good battery management

Purpose : Use daily things like online studies multi tasking.

How's this Realme Narzo?
If you are not worried about 720p display, Narzo is a solid choice. If you are not into gaming, I think Narzo 10 with 720p screen and 5000 mah will give you outstanding battery life.

If you can spend more, I would suggest Realme 6. With 90hz display and other features..It is a great phone. I agree with @Prithi Deb bro on this.

Regarding updates on Realme, I agree that realme 1 users were left without updates. I bought two realme 1 for my closed ones and they enjoy it. Great battery life. Even though you don't get updates, software is neat and not worse like miui. But realme has improved on updates with latest phones. The new Realme ui also looks more polished and neat.

Ask suggestions about moto one action/macro. On paper, it looks good. But I haven't used a moto phone in years. So I cannot suggest you. I heard from Samsung M30 users that its laggy after few days of use. Gaming was also not good it seems.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock