Suggest me a smartphone under 10k

San_jay

Reaction score
Hi all, want to purchase a smartphone for my mom. priority will be on good call quality, decent display and lightweight. Any suggestions, please.

As you tell that want to purchase for your mom then it must be your first priority should be samsung..
Not any other brands are comfortable and easy to access.

Samsung M12 (Amazon)
Samsung F12 (Flipcart)
I can relate to it. For budget smartphones with easy to use UI, Samsung is the best choice for our parents.

It's unfortunate that lately they are following the footsteps of Xiaomi by pushing irritating ads. Many people used to prefer Samsung budget phones due to no ads like Xiaomi but now Samsung is also in the same bucket. Furthermore, the ads get increased with every OS updates your phone receives.
Micromax UI is also simple and ad free. And definitely for parents it's must to be simple and no ads after few months they'll become expert of using phone.

Unfortunately most of the popular phones under 10K has less than 3⭐ rating for camera performance(in Flipkart). May be people are not considering the price while rating the camera😃
I usually not prefer Oppo or Vivo for youngsters. Because they are overpriced and doesn't meet our requirements such as gaming, multitasking, performance, camera etc within the budget. But generally it can be seen that those brands suits good for a normal user. Oppo Vivo smartphones are lightweight and Easy to use. Compared to Xiaomi, software bugs are less. Also they provides good call quality. So you can think about Oppo A33.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock