Suggest me a smartphone under 10k

San_jay

Reaction score
Hi all, want to purchase a smartphone for my mom. priority will be on good call quality, decent display and lightweight. Any suggestions, please.

POCO M2 Reloaded (Greyish Black, 64 GB)

Don't think much go for it
Good Price,
Decent Display,
Light weight.

One important factor to consider for such budget oriented models is the ads. Most of those low end mobiles usually annoy us with ads through their UI, system apps and notifications. I would prefer to go for a Moto for that price point so you can have stock android with no ads.

Moto E7 Plus is a good option as it comes with a Snapdragon and 48MP camera in that price.

One important factor to consider for such budget oriented models is the ads. Most of those low end mobiles usually annoy us with ads through their UI, system apps and notifications. I would prefer to go for a Moto for that price point so you can have stock android with no ads.
Very true ads annoy a lot, IN doesn't come with any ads and has stock android experience. Type C charging slot is also available in it whereas MOTO comes with Micro USB slot.

Last edited:

Moto E7 Plus is a good option as it comes with a Snapdragon and 48MP camera in that price.

How about moto g10 power comparing with E7?

How about moto g10 power comparing with E7?
G10 power is similar to e7 plus except that it comes with 6000mah battery. Since you asked for lightweight i suggested e7 plus. Otherwise g10 power is also a very good option. ✌️

Hi all, want to purchase a smartphone for my mom. priority will be on good call quality, decent display and lightweight. Any suggestions, please.
As you tell that want to purchase for your mom then it must be your first priority should be samsung..
Not any other brands are comfortable and easy to access.

Samsung M12 (Amazon)
Samsung F12 (Flipcart)

Last edited:
As you tell that want to purchase for your mom then it must be your first priority should be samsung..
Not any other brands are comfortable and easy to access.
I can relate to it. For budget smartphones with easy to use UI, Samsung is the best choice for our parents.

It's unfortunate that lately they are following the footsteps of Xiaomi by pushing irritating ads. Many people used to prefer Samsung budget phones due to no ads like Xiaomi but now Samsung is also in the same bucket. Furthermore, the ads get increased with every OS updates your phone receives.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock