Suggest me wireless earbuds under 1200

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 976

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi looking for a wireless ear buds under 1200. Any suggestions? Which one would be the best at this price?

Last edited:
You can get this at ₹1199 or ₹1299 during sales. This can compete with TWS of ₹2000 in terms of sound quality.

You can get this at ₹1199 or ₹1299 during sales. This can compete with TWS of ₹2000 in terms of sound quality.

Hey bro what about these? Aren't they good to go?

Hey bro what about these? Aren't they good to go?
Can't say. Haven't tried it.
I have tried most of the popular ones at that price point (Oppo, OnePlus, realme, boAt, noise, Boult, etc). I found the Oppo Enco Buds 2 to be the best in terms of "sound quality". There are other options that may have better on-paper specs, build, battery life. But in terms of sound quality these were the best.

Beebom made a video recently. He got the same results.

I will be buying the newly launched realme Buds T300 next during the upcoming sale. I heard that one's even better.

I will be buying the newly launched realme Buds T300 next during the upcoming sale. I heard that one's even better.
They seems to be Cute ones although they look very similar to iconic wired earphone from realme except the fact they don't have buds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock