• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 9,362
Status
Not open for further replies.

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for smartphone which is all rounder and I can spend upto 30K. Right now OnePlus is in my mind. Else you guys are good at suggesting. I want everything in to be good. Battery, Camera, Space, etc.
Also, it would be good if it's light weight and look wise also sober.

Solution
Ordered Edge 40 and Edge 40 Neo few months back. Edge 40 is a good handy smartphone but not good front camera. Whereas Neo is also excellent and compact in size and has a good quality selfie camera too.
@Prithi Deb @TheAndroidFreak @greylala91 @kanagadeepan guys I'm confused in OnePlus 11R and OnePlus 10R which one should I choose?
As I'm not gonna play games on it, and also I want good photos and non hang experience. Both are in my budget. Bit confused!
@mmadhankumar @Siva @Shantanu pour some thoughts.

I would pick OnePlus 11R over 10R on any day... reasons
  • SD 8+ Gen 1 is better than D8100-Max
  • 11R is glass back and 10R is plastic
  • 11R is dual 5G, i believe 10R supports 5G only on sim 1
  • 11R supports more 5G bands than 10R
  • 11R comes with A13 out of box, so one additional year of OS update
  • 11R's IMX890 sensor is a larger sensor than 10R's IMX766: large sensor = more light = better quality pictures
Above everything i personally feel 10R is a phone to forget for Oneplus brand. It was a odd man out in OP phones. It didnt have that premium look or finish that every OP phones offer.

• Moto Edge 40
  • Nothing Phone 1

you mentioned Edge 40 with Dimensity SoC, but not the Edge 30 with SD778G+ SoC. You have also mentioned Nothing 1 but not Edge 30 which has similar specs as Nothing, except the wireless charging. Edge 30 supports 13 5G bands, max in it's price range. above all I am using it as well. 😂😂

1YrBvaK.jpg

you mentioned Edge 40 with Dimensity SoC, but not the Edge 30 with SD778G+ SoC. You have also mentioned Nothing 1 but not Edge 30 which has similar specs as Nothing, except the wireless charging. Edge 30 supports 13 5G bands, max in it's price range. above all I am using it as well. 😂😂

1YrBvaK.jpg
I am aware of Edge 30. 😅
Infact my friend bought Edge 30 because of my recommendation (it was before NP1 price drop). It a good phone. But the camera is below average quality.
Meanwhile another friend bought Nothing Phone 1 as per my recommendation at same price (after price drop), and his camera turned out to be far better.
Due to this the first friend's reaction towards me was same. 👇🏻

sGOw8VN.jpg

Now another friend of mine Pre-ordered Edge 40. Let's see if my friend count remains same or decreases.

I am aware of Edge 30. 😅
Infact my friend bought Edge 30 because of my recommendation (it was before NP1 price drop). It a good phone. But the camera is below average quality.
Meanwhile another friend bought Nothing Phone 1 as per my recommendation at same price (after price drop), and his camera turned out to be far better.
Due to this the first friend's reaction towards me was same. 👇🏻

sGOw8VN.jpg

Now another friend of mine Pre-ordered Edge 40. Let's see if my friend count remains same or decreases.
I also advised my friend to go with NP1, but he didn't pay heed and went with Edge 30.

sGOw8VN.jpg

@Prithi Deb @TheAndroidFreak @greylala91 @kanagadeepan guys I'm confused in OnePlus 11R and OnePlus 10R which one should I choose?
As I'm not gonna play games on it, and also I want good photos and non hang experience. Both are in my budget. Bit confused!
@mmadhankumar @Siva @Shantanu pour some thoughts.
I still believe One Plus 11R has bugs after three updates and One Plus 10R is stable as compared to that. If you want camera centric smartphone, you can go with Oppo Reno 8 Pro which will be available below 35K if you negotiate well. Oppo Reno 10 Pro/Pro Plus will be launching soon. You should wait for that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock