• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 9,431
Status
Not open for further replies.

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for smartphone which is all rounder and I can spend upto 30K. Right now OnePlus is in my mind. Else you guys are good at suggesting. I want everything in to be good. Battery, Camera, Space, etc.
Also, it would be good if it's light weight and look wise also sober.

Solution
Ordered Edge 40 and Edge 40 Neo few months back. Edge 40 is a good handy smartphone but not good front camera. Whereas Neo is also excellent and compact in size and has a good quality selfie camera too.
Pixel 6a is also a good option, if camera is priority. It has best camera, good battery life, decent performance.
This is only recommended if camera is the only priority. Everything else is disappointing. Also paying ₹30k for a 60Hz display in 2023 doesn't seem fair.

Another good option is Nothing Phone (1) @ Rs29k for 128GB variant. I would suggest you to go for 256GB variant @ Rs31k, worth the extra 2k, imho.
Won't recommend spending ₹30k Nothing Phone (1). My friend bought 256GB variant @₹21k with Card Discounts few months back. So I would recommend to wait for the price to fall again before buying.

This is only recommended if camera is the only priority. Everything else is disappointing. Also paying ₹30k for a 60Hz display in 2023 doesn't seem fair.

Won't recommend spending ₹30k Nothing Phone (1). My friend bought 256GB variant @₹21k with Card Discounts few months back. So I would recommend to wait for the price to fall again before buying.
Nothing Phone 1 has display panel issues. Processor is not from value for money perspective. But rest of good. No charger in the box.

Pixel 7A will launch around 35-38K in India in couple of months.

Definitely 11R. It's a no brainer. Why would you buy a previous generation phone!?
Snapdragon 8+ Gen-1 is amazing. And the cameras are not that bad either (compared to OnePlus standards).

Definitely 11R. It's a no brainer. Why would you buy a previous generation phone!?
Snapdragon 8+ Gen-1 is amazing. And the cameras are not that bad either (compared to OnePlus standards).
Ditto.

Main camera is good (Keyword here is OnePlus standards). Don't care about the UW and that name-sake third tiny camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock