Discussion Suggest me a smartphone around 25-30K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 2,913
All are closed :(
If you can't find anything else, go for Vivo V21. I think she would be happy with it.

It is super thin & light. Has a Premium Glass body. There should be absolutely no doubt about the camera. It has fast charging as well. And a capable processor. Great Display as well. It satisfies all your requirements and your budget as well. It is also deliverable to your Pin-Code. It think it would be the best choice.

Last edited:
All are closed :(
I think, waiting will be the best option. If in too much hurry and can't wait a week or two, then whatever decision you might take now, may not be 100% optimal, imho... But if you have absolutely no better choice or even wait, then its just bad luck. Mobile phones @ around 30k, during these Pandemic days are not less than an investment, imho. Rest, your choice...

If you can't find anything else, go for Vivo V21. I think she would be happy with it.

It is super thin & light. Has a Premium Glass body. There should be absolutely no doubt about the camera. It has fast charging as well. And a capable processor. Great Display as well. It satisfies all your requirements and your budget as well. It is also deliverable to your Pin-Code. It think it would be the best choice.

Would love to buy it actually my cousin brother already purchased this to her wife and it's so light and not tough enough as my sister is AEN and most of her time spend in field and she is not handy when it comes to mobile so didn't go for it.
I think, waiting will be the best option. If in too much hurry and can't wait a week or two, then whatever decision you might take now, may not be 100% optimal, imho... But if you have absolutely no better choice or even wait, then its just bad luck. Mobile phones @ around 30k, during these Pandemic days are not less than an investment, imho. Rest, your choice...
But she is out of phone and you know in this pandemic phone is the most important thin. So can't wait.

Thank for your advice and time guys bought Mi10i from Reliance Digital.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock