Seeking Help Suggest me a LED TV range 20-22K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 6,850
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice , Can you suggest some good television under 15k ...doesn't matter if it's smart or non smart ... With Good Quality Panels in its price range in smart and normal TV .. bcos all TV are giving features , but quality is unknown ..
I use Kevin 32 inch LED Tv bought on PayTm mall. Best budget tv made in India with A+ grade panel.

Nice , Can you suggest some good television under 15k ...doesn't matter if it's smart or non smart ... With Good Quality Panels in its price range in smart and normal TV .. bcos all TV are giving features , but quality is unknown ..
you can have Sanyo Full HD NXT series in that price range. You can always go to a showroom check the TV in person and buy it. Sometimes, offline stores can give better deals than online stores.

In offline Stores , Micromax Giving 3 Years Warranty ,Is it good to go with Micromax if budget around 15k or Go with MI ... Bcos I don't use smart TV , even if I get MI.. will use it as Normal TV ... As Internet connection isn't strong in my area

People who are using Mi tv 4a 43 inch, kindly share your views about the tv. Should one go ahead in purchasing this tv in the big billion days sale?

Don't go for VU TV. It gives lot of problems. I had suffered lot. Also no Micromax. Picture quality is worst

People who are using Mi tv 4a 43 inch, kindly share your views about the tv. Should one go ahead in purchasing this tv in the big billion days sale?
Yup I am using it. Bought during the recent BBD sale at 18.5K. clarity is 4 out of 5. It cannot give PQ like Sony and Samsung as they have OLED. But you can go for it as it's BEST VALUE FOR MONEY right now.
Moreover it will get Android 8.0 update in 2019

Bro you can buy the ridaex nuke 32 inches Tv with the android 7.1 os. WIth the quad core processor the Tv runs smoothly. I am using ridaex tv only.
It is an indian brand tv only.

You wouldn't get any good TV in the specs you have mentioned from the reputed brand in such pricing.

What's the use case?

Go with sanyo I am using from one year Better picture quality installation immediate overall good tv it's Panasonic brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock