• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 6,850
Status
Not open for further replies.

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
So, right now I've budget of this so my seeking something to fulfill my wall so I can connect my Lappy as well. It should be at least 32-40 inches.
TCL
Mi
Thomson
Or any other brand.

Best budget LED at the moment in India is Ridaex tv. Please check on website and see review. Excellent pic and real smart with hardware upgrade!! Do not look further!! 43 inch 4k smart(real) led only for 32 k or so!!

Best budget LED at the moment in India is Ridaex tv. Please check on website and see review. Excellent pic and real smart with hardware upgrade!! Do not look further!! 43 inch 4k smart(real) led only for 32 k or so!!
Are you a user of it?

Not me but I have seen it at one of my relatives a few months ago and believe me I was stunned with pic quality as this price and smartness of tv!! Apps like mobdro built in.and many more. . With this tv no need for DTH at all!! I will take this next wherever i will take another one. Issue only is that right now they are not on major online portals and do not provide exchange

Bro buy only sony, samsung ,lg or panasonic dont buy chinese tv....i prefer smaller tv with good quality instead of big screen tv with poorer back ground picture and worst colour reproduction .. Only branded tv gives u crisp images.. U can buy 32 inches any branded in your desire budget of 20 to 22k.. Recently i have a budget of 12k instead of buy cheap 32 inches led tv in price range i bought 24inches samsung led monitor... Trust me picture tooo damn good watching movies on that is different experience

Last edited:
Read carefully above and check!! It is NOT Chinese company, do not go ny name. Check website first and then comment!! It is Indian brand

Last edited:
Read carefully above and check!! It is NOT Chinese company, do not go ny name. Check website first and then comment!! It is Indian brand
First time i hear about this brand no one knows about ridaex these type of brands is available here also... Approx i suggest the names which is too old brand and they successfully makes the consumers happy from decades.. They are not just names they also have quality

I can connect my Lappy as well. It should be at least 32-40 inches.
If your primary need is to connect laptop then you should buy a TV which has chroma 4.4.4. If you are buying 32-40 inch then 4K resolution is recommended. Your laptop HDMI graphics should support 4K otherwise 1080p TV will do.

If your primary need isn't connecting the laptop to TV then you can buy a 1080p TV. But, if that TV doesn't support chroma 4.4.4 then the text may not be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock