Seeking Help Suggest me a LED TV range 20-22K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 6,872
Status
Not open for further replies.
@samtag1100, no one will get spare parts if Ridaex TV became faulty. So choosing a known branded TV is important imho.
Pls check website, they have service centers all over. I told abt this because I was also of same impression when my relative bought this tv but when I saw it myself and checked it, then only I came to know what it is..

Anyway, it is up to Hike bro what he chooses, I only have a suggestion..

Pls check website, they have service centers all over. I told abt this because I was also of same impression when my relative bought this tv but when I saw it myself and checked it, then only I came to know what it is..
Have checked that before making the comment. They have 61 service centers in total and that too only in Tier-1 & 2 cities. Is it sufficient for all over India? I don't think it is.

From their website:

r8dDzS0.png

Have checked that before making the comment. They have 61 service centers in total and that too only in Tier-1 & 2 cities. Is it sufficient for all over India? I don't think it is.

From their website:

r8dDzS0.png

Please note this list is not updated. It is up to Jan 18 and they have increased many by now. They have already made name for themselves in very short time. They are increasing their service centers very fast. I am still with my words that I have not seen a better tv than this including Sony and Samsung with price range of 22k to 33 k.

It is upcoming Indian Brand!! Anyway let us leave it for now for who is to buy!!

Which is full website please?

Please note this list is not updated. It is up to Jan 18 and they have increased many by now. They have already made name for themselves in very short time. They are increasing their service centers very fast. I am still with my words that I have not seen a better tv than this including Sony and Samsung with price range of 22k to 33 k.

It is upcoming Indian Brand!! Anyway let us leave it for now for who is to buy!!

One should always opt for well known brand, when it comes to electronics.Because in electronics especially led tv after sales service becomes very important issue.

I suggest you to go for any of them.
1.samsung (will get 32 inch Hd ready for about 18k)
2. Panasonic 32" HD ready ( about 15k)
Fhd (about 23k)
3.also check videocon.

But never go for unheard brands.

So, right now I've budget of this so my seeking something to fulfill my wall so I can connect my Lappy as well. It should be at least 32-40 inches.
TCL
Mi
Thomson
Or any other brand.
I have recently purchased sanyo 43 inch I got 27000 through Amazon actual price 40000 plus good TV with ips display

How is Panasonic brand 32 Inch LED ? Good to buy
I purchased Panasonic 32 inch smart LED TV in reliance store for 22990 2 months ago working fine good video and sound clarity with YouTube and lot of apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock