Seeking Help Suggest me a LED TV range 20-22K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 6,848
Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased Panasonic 32 inch smart LED TV in reliance store for 22990 2 months ago working fine good video and sound clarity with YouTube and lot of apps
I am looking for normal TV , should atleast run fine for 2 yrs ...
I have MI TV 4A in my mind , but as I don't use smart features .. so I am thinking will the android work fine or lag while watching STB content ... I will buy offline only .. so VU is the available .

I am looking for normal TV , should atleast run fine for 2 yrs ...
I have MI TV 4A in my mind , but as I don't use smart features .. so I am thinking will the android work fine or lag while watching STB content ... I will buy offline only .. so VU is the available .
don't go for mi TV their picture quality is not at all good if u don't want smart features u can go for normal HD TV in Panasonic price range varies between 17000 to 20000

I also wanted to purchase led tv my budget is around 25k.....my priority is picture quality and smart tv....I am planning for mitv... any better option anyone suggest ?

Any budget TV below 15k , What about Micromax TV ... Suggest me best TV in this range

Finally , decided to buy smart TV as my mom loves music ... So Jio Music would be helpful .. Only 1-2 Android apps will be used .. and 90% STB Content only ..
So , Now suggest best smart TV within 15k ..
My main issue is panel failures only ..

The one I use is 49 inch Sanyo Nxt series TV. Sanyo is now a sub brand of Panasonic and hence there's peace of mind as the hardware and service is managed by Panasonic themselves. The screen is good too, has IPS display. Once con I found is the hue cannot be adjusted unless you're in NTSC mode and the skin tone is a bit off. Picture quality is very good and the display is very bright too.

Sound is average, Now I have added a yamaha home theater to it and that fulfils my requirement. One thing to note is that It doesn't return 5.1 audio through arc only stereo.

Coming to smart features, not a big fan of android Tvs. I would suggest to go with a normal tv and get android boxes like mi box or Firestick. I use chrome cast and it is good. I doubt apps in the TV will support full resolution especially in 4K.with things like chrome cast, we not only save money but also can ensure of the contents played. Also chrome casts can be connected directly to the Home theater through HDMI in case the TV's sound out put is not good. Not sure of other TVs but Sanyo has Audio only mode where the Tv turns off but the audio keeps working. Also, not many brands have IPS in their low range. IPS is good.

This is the link to the TV I use. Sanyo NXT XT-49S7200F.

If your viewing distance is less than 10 feet and want 50+ inch TV, go for 4K. Speaking about 4k, please pay more and go with 4K HDRs of Panasonic, LG, Samsung, sony, Toshiba or nothing less. Forget about Sanyo or MI because, 4K panels of budget TV will not have proper HDR although they mention it.

The experience of difference between 4k and 4k HDR is more big than the difference between 1080P and 4k.

In a nutshell, if budget permits go with 4k HDRs (dolby vision will be very good) of well known brands. Or spend less and buy TVs like Sanyo, TCL or IFFalcon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody has any idea which tv xioami launching on 27th?.....rumors suggest it will be mitv 4s

The one I use is 49 inch Sanyo Nxt series TV. Sanyo is now a sub brand of Panasonic and hence there's peace of mind as the hardware and service is managed by Panasonic themselves. The screen is good too, has IPS display. Once con I found is the hue cannot be adjusted unless you're in NTSC mode and the skin tone is a bit off. Picture quality is very good and the display is very bright too.
Nice , Can you suggest some good television under 15k ...doesn't matter if it's smart or non smart ... With Good Quality Panels in its price range in smart and normal TV .. bcos all TV are giving features , but quality is unknown ..

LG is brand worth considering,go to 4-5 shops tell shopkeeper to run same channel in all TVs,you will find LG IPS panel gives more depth in picture and better colors,see your self picture quality and decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock