Seeking Help Suggest me a DVD Writer for PC

Shivraj

Reaction score
suggest me dvd writer for my pc.

which one is better internal or external.

currently all internal writers which is available on online are used.

I will vote for internal. Reason,
  • internal drive perform a little higher than external.
  • Internal doesn't need any cables hanging outside.
  • Internal gives better aesthetics than external.
  • External would take some additional desk space.
  • External drive's ability will be affected by the speed of the usb port on your pc.
Go for external only if there's no choice, like your smps doesn't have spare cables, no space to fit it inside the cabinet etc. Otherwise internal is always the winner. Regarding suggestions, LG is the all time best when it comes to dvd writers. You should be definitely able to get one from the nearest electronic shop, if not online.

thanks for the help @mmadhankumar bro. there is no any space issue.

currently I have both pc and laptop and i am using dvd writers very rarely on pc .

and one more that external dvd writers supports smart TV through USB?

one more that external dvd writers supports smart TV through USB?

The dvd writer for a PC is just a ODD (Optical disk drive) device not a "dvd player". And USB is a data connection. You need RCA/HDMI capability to carry audio video signals. I doubt if such drives available.

Also a dvd drive just reads the dvd and give raw data to your PC. It's the PC which decodes the data and works on it. Whereas a dvd player will have inbuilt decoders which will read the cd and covert them to A/V signals and send it to your TV. If the drive just sends raw data to your TV, it can't do anything, even if it's smart.

It's very unlikely to find such a device. Even if it's available, it will be super expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock