Seeking Help Suggest good Music and Gallery app

• Thread starter mask63
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,285

mask63

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm planning to upgrade my mobile and want to buy Lenovo K8 note... Since it runs on stock android so it doesn't ve good music and gallery app except Google photo and Google music.... Basically I don't like dem that much.... For last 6 yrs I've been using Sony Xperia smartphones (Xperia U and Xperia T2 ultra).... Since Sony has its own Album and Walkman app so I've nt tried other app....

So plz someone suggest a better Music and Gallery app.... if paid version will be under Rs.50 den also ok I'm ready to buy.... As I've been using ad less app (in Sony) till now....

Also if anyone ve DDF link for Lenovo K8 note den share....

Am using Rocket player and listen it...
Listen it is a good music app, you will get cloud storage in listen it, so once you cloud, you can download from any other phone..

It redirects me to web page.... can I open this in app ?? As in app it gives more discounts than Web page (if it gives)...
Yes you can open with app

It redirects me to web page.... can I open this in app ?? As in app it gives more discounts than Web page (if it gives)...
Sure and you can go to product page clicking on the link to order.(y)

Also plz someone suggest a good Backup & Restore app as I want to backup all the msgs and apps.... For contacts it's nt a problem as Google account z der....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock