Seeking Help Suggest a good blood pressure monitor

Reaction score
Kindly suggest a good blood pressure monitor around 2k.

I found omoron is widely sold brand in Amazon but I thought to ask here to get more suggestions in selecting a good one.

Thanks in advance

I have a omoron 7270 model, which was brought 2 years ago from amazon.. instrument build quality good but warranty card missing on the box.. most of the time reading can be inaccurate by + or - 10 to 20..

Thank you guys for your suggestions so using an electronic bp monitor is unreliable ? Because even+ or - 10 gives high or low bp reading... Can someone please clarify

using an electronic bp monitor is unreliable ? Because even+ or - 10 gives high or low bp reading
my father runs a pharmacy, he's been using the manual bp machine for over 20+ years (switched to electric in 2017 that runs on 6 AA batteries, but that was giving inaccurate bp, so switched back to manual one after few months)

thinking to buy a machine for mother
any suggestion...
Dr.Trust, Omron, Dr.Morepen, Beurer all available model seen on different portal but the horrible review of every product giving me doubt on this digital machine..
is it reliable or near about reliable?

thinking to buy a machine for mother
any suggestion...
Dr.Trust, Omron, Dr.Morepen, Beurer all available model seen on different portal but the horrible review of every product giving me doubt on this digital machine..
is it reliable or near about reliable?
Same doubt.. every model has negative reviews as well as positive

my father runs a pharmacy, he's been using the manual bp machine for over 20+ years (switched to electric in 2017 that runs on 6 AA batteries, but that was giving inaccurate bp, so switched back to manual one after few months)
Exactly my father is a doctor and he never uses a digital BP machine to check BP.He says that the digital BP machines give wild readings sometimes the variation is in 3 digits.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock