Suggest A Fiber Broadband Connection.

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm Living In Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu.I'm Currently Using Airtel Broadband @4 Mbps Speed.Im Looking For A Change In Connection To Some Fiber Providers.I Need Speeds Around 50Mbps And Monthy Rental Around 1000rs.I Need Atleast 25Mbps Speed To The Lowest.Suggest Me A Good Fiber Or ISP Providers.

Try railwire broadband. Constant speed. Parallel upload and download speed - both are same speed.

Good service. But maximum speed for TN circle is 20 Mbps by them. They are working on increasing it. Once it is done by April they will update the billing of LCO. You can recharge the new plans then - it is prepaid bb.

Go for 10Mbps plan. Better than airtel 4Mbps DSL plan. Also faster than it. It also comes around 1200k with more bandwidth (data). Otherwise check if your area is feasible for airtel vfiber.

Bro..10Mbps Is Available With Tikona for around 650-750..Any Other Provider..?

Tikona is not a good and trustable ISP. Please do not go for it because of their price bro. You will regret your decision later.

As said by Bapun bro, never opt for Tikona. Their prices have declined because of downfall of subscribers. Very pathetic service. Few months back i was also did research for tikona and hence, telling you.

Even they continue to send bills after disconnection. Which is disgusting, just search for tikona fraud on google and you will find everything about them. They used to spam on our forum with fake id to promote their services, fake user reviews were being posted by those ids.

Thanks Bros..I will Not Opt For Tikona..Wat Abt ACT Fiber..How Is It..? Is It Considerable For 15mbps@799 Fup 25gb And 25mbps@999 Fup 50gb...?I Have Only One Problem Because Of FUP..After Fup I Get only 512kbps Which Is Very Bad..!

Jagadeesh said:
Thanks Bros..I will Not Opt For Tikona..Wat Abt ACT Fiber..How Is It..? Is It Considerable For 15mbps@799 Fup 25gb And 25mbps@999 Fup 50gb...?I Have Only One Problem Because Of FUP..After Fup I Get only 512kbps Which Is Very Bad..!
Act is good and trusted isp.. only bad is their service... its good until its working and you have no downtimes, once issue started it won't be solved easily... you can go for it, value for money speed

Ilikered bro using it... so he can share his experiences with it...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock