Jio Fiber crosses 1 lakh fiber broadband connections mark in Uttarakhand

As per June 2021 3 million active connection in all over country 😎

This is all about Jio's working staff I visited Jio center several times and you won't believe the installation guys keep jumping up and down for installation. I was shocked to see the installation within half an hour of raising request.
This is also possible because after providing cheapest internet, cheapest phone, and most importantly unlimited free incoming (Touchwood). Jio made a remarkable goodwill among people.

This is all about Jio's working staff I visited Jio center several times and you won't believe the installation guys keep jumping up and down for installation. I was shocked to see the installation within half an hour of raising request.
This is also possible because after providing cheapest internet, cheapest phone, and most importantly unlimited free incoming (Touchwood). Jio made a remarkable goodwill among people.
Also prepaid compared to BSNL. They are better than most in that aspects.

As per June 2021 3 million active connection in all over country 😎
As of 31st October Jio has 4.16 Million wired broadband connections all over India. It overtook Airtel to become the second largest wired broadband provider just behind BSNL which it may surpass in the next 6 months to reach the top position. (This refers only to the wired broadband connections and not to the overall wired connections which also includes pure voice subscribers where BSNL still leads with a thick margin).

Agree, JIO Fiber guys took 2 hours to install the connection at my home. BSNL took 2 months. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock