Good News Subsidy on LPG cylinders started again!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 1,866
We need elections in all states at different year... Otherwise we can't get these benefits. If they conduct elections once together for all states, these benefits will be provided only once in 5 years.

Hope you know that is Tax payer of india that pays for subsidy and it doesnot comes from some politicians pockets

So more subsidy more will be tax either direct or through indirect
More tax more defeat then tax reduction 🤣😝

Jokes apart .. Ur point might be valid in pre GST era but now it's post GST era now everything under gst except LPG & fuel .. so if subsidy there or not it doesn't related to tax .. Anyhave it's yet to confirm really the subsidy started again or not then how much is next step 24.95 or more or less than that lets see

It's very very early to talk about tax increase 🙂

Last edited:
More tax more defeat then tax reduction 🤣😝

Ur point might be valid in pre GST era but now it's post GST era .. so if subsidy there or not it doesn't related to tax .. Anyhave it's yet to confirm the subsidy started or not then how much is next step 24.95 or more or less than that lets see

It's very very early to talk about tax increase 🙂

I never gets what point you are trying to tell you

Do you think INC or any party which come to power in future wont increase tax burden to subsidize gas/petrol etc etc

what has gst or no gst have to done with subsidy

I hope you got my below point.........

it doesnot comes from some politicians pockets

Gov can only give subsidy once they have money and money comes from taxes which taxpayers pay......

Last edited:
Do you think INC or any party which come to power in future wont increase tax burden to subsidize gas/petrol etc etc

what has gst or no gst have to done with subsidy

I hope you got my point of below
So what is ur point don't give subsidy soon or later pay 1000rs per cylinder happily ??

So what is ur point don't give subsidy soon or later pay 1000rs per cylinder happily ??

My point is amount of subsidy should be very less or limited.

Gove should find/encourage alternative source

for eg instead of cylinder gas piped gas use should be increased (atleast in city) it reduces burden on common public.

or else with increase in international prices of oil price of gas has to be increase one day

My point is amount of subsidy should be very less or limited.
Don't worry they won't give 500 or 600 as subsidy they are clever than you if not 24.95 then it might be 49.90 that's it
for eg instead of cylinder gas piped gas use should be increased (atleast in city) it reduces burden on common public.
That based on the price they fixed per unit of consumption if its more or less same like non fixed LPG rate then its win win situation for gov
else with increase in international prices of oil price of gas has to be increase one day
How ?? Now crude price under 80 dollar what is the price of fuel now ?? Whereas one time crude reached 150 dollar that time petrol price reached 70/litre at that time bjp slogan chor chor in lok sabha .. what is happening now with 105/litre ?? Where are those why they are mum now ?? Including our present pm Tweet at that time upa luring people now what he's doing ??

I am getting 6.02 rs subsidy I think government should end all subsidy and reduce tex if government reduces 6 rs at gas's price then government have not to give subsidy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock